How to Access Voicemail
Voicemail can be checked in 3 ways:
- From your phone
- By email
- Online portal
From your phone
- Press the voicemail button on your phone:
- Desk phones: Envelope button or message key
- Desktop app: Press the button
- Mobile app: dial *97
- Enter your PIN (1234 is default)
- Click the PDF icon below for the full menu list
By enabling the voicemail to email feature, you will receive a copy of your voicemail messages by email.
Voicemail to email can be enabled through the online portal by setting your email address.
Alternatively, you can send your request to email@example.com or call us at (514) 400-0226 and we can enable it for you.
Once logged in, hover on Extensions then click on Voicemails
You will then see a list of Voicemail boxes, the ID usually corresponds to the extension it belongs to:
You may click on the Messages under Tools to access the voicemails left. Then you may Play and download the messages.
Hope this helps!
Posted on April 29, 2020