Yealink T53W IP Phone
The Yealink T53W and T53 offer some of the best value of any phone currently on the market. This phone offers 8 physical line keys, which can be expanded with the EXP50 expansion module for reception applications.
It features a generously sized 3.7″ adjustable black and white screen with large labels which make it very easy to read. The T53W (the “W” stands for wireless) has built-in WiFi and Bluetooth, making it an ideal phone where wiring is difficult. The speakerphone of the T53 is the best that Yealink has to offer on their desk phones and is greatly improved over previous generation models.
This phone is an exceptional performer in all office environments for knowledge workers, receptionists and business owners.
For its price, the Yealink T53 series pack a punch, offering all the important features of more expensive models. While it lacks the appeal of color screen and touchscreen models, this is a great workhorse phone and is one of the best value phones Yealink offers.
3.7" adjustable LCD with backlight
The Yealink T5 Prime Business Phones T53, T53W, T54W and T57W are for today’s highly active voice communication users, providing them with advanced telephony features, next-generation HD communication experience and great flexibility. The phones give businesses of all sizes high quality, future-proof and unparalleled solution that will unleash the power of remote communication and collaboration and eventually improve productivity.
Ergonomic Design with Adjustable Displays
• Upgraded elegant and sleek design with large, backlit and high resolution displays and LED indicators to provide optimized viewing and navigation experience.
• Fully adjustable display to fulfill the viewing needs at a variety of angles and under a variety of lighting conditions.
Distraction-Free HD Communications
• Designed with Yealink Acoustic Shield technology to deliver distraction-free voice clarity for remote participants.
• Yealink Acoustic Shield technology uses multiple microphones to create a virtual “shield” between the speaker and the outside sound source. Once enabled, it intelligently blocks or mutes sounds from outside the “shield” so that the person on the other end hears you only and follows you clearly.
• Ideal for busy and noisy workspace such as call centers and office area by dramatically reducing frustration and improving productivity.
Explore Many More Possibilities
• Instant content sharing with the people on the other end of the call. It enables quick discussion and speeds up decision making (Available in March 2019)
• Supports DECT handset compatibility via a DECT dongle Yealink DD10K, up to 4 cordless handsets
• Seamless switching of calls between the desktop phone and the cordless DECT handset
• Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
Prime Business Phone T53/T53W
• Entry-level phone, well suited for common workspace
• 3.7″ 360×160-pixel graphical display, fully adjustable
• HD Voice with Yealink Acoustic Shield technology
• 8 line keys, 12 SIP accounts, 21 memory keys
• Built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi (T53W)*
• Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
• 1xUSB port for call recording and wireless USB headset